Delivery in day(s): 4
Property Law Assignment Help
Property law covers that area of law and which helps in regulating the different kind of ownership and tenancy in real property and personal property. In the civil law, there is a difference between the movable and immovable property. Movable property is the personal property while immovable property is the real estate property which is comprised with the certain rights and duties of the individual. Real property is the property in which owner has the right over the property which is attached to the earth like trees, fences, any building, home etc. In this, the owner has also right over the groundwater, earth minerals etc. Personal property is that which covers the items which are tangible or visible in nature like coins, stock, airplanes, books etc. Even it also includes the intangible property which cannot be seen, cannot be touched like trade marks, copyright, patents, debts etc. There are bundles of rights which are available when any person has owned his property. The most important rights which are available to the owner of the property are:
- Right to exclude
- Right of possession and use of property.
- Right to transfer the property
- Right to give the property on lease
- The holder has the right over the property.
- Any public office cannot be transferred by the individual.
- The stipends which are allowed by the government to the military, air force, naval that they cannot transfer the property.
- If any person who has no right over the property, then it will not be transferred to the other person.
- It is necessary that the person who wants to transfer the property must be competent for disposing the property or transferred the property.
- The person who has no authority, then he cannot transfer the property to any person.