Thank you so much guys for helping me out with the assign...
Investment Managementis the management of financial assets which may be in the form of securities or physical assets like real estate. The objective of investment management is to maximize the benefit of the investing parties. Investment management includes elements of financial statement analysis, asset selection, stock selection, plan implementation and ongoing investment monitoring. Several parts consolidate into the performance of investment management functions, they can be – employing professional fund managers, research, dealing, settlement, marketing, internal auditing, and the preparation of reports for clients. Any given investment manager imbibes the 3P’s of investment management i.e. – philosophy, process and people. The range, impact and effectiveness of the 3P’s varies from manager to manager and this is why investment management is one of the most fast growing and competitive fields in the world. Different managers have different styles of weighing investment opportunities, associated risks and growth and diversification possibilities. Depending upon the intent of the investment the style of investment and portfolio management may be oriented towards growth, value, growth at a reasonable price (GARP), market neutral, small capitalization, indexed, etc.
Some of the major challenges or issues that need to be engagedwith ininvestment management are:
- As the value of stocks and other investments is linked to the environment in the stock market, revenue is directly linked to market valuations. Therefore, a large market fluctuation or negatively affecting event may cause a sharp fall in the revenue relative to costs.
- Consistent fund performance at an above average level is hard to maintain and periods of slump may frustrate clients and investors.
- Proficient fund managers are costly to employ and are often in high demand by more than one market competitor.
- Fund management skills of a given manager will affect the performance of the funds to a certain extent beyond the effect of market fluctuations. So, investors can be sceptical or apprehensive about putting their investments in the hands of individuals.
- Successful analysts and managers often prefer personal portfolio management over corporate employment.
Get yourself the very best investment management assignment help available online from the finance assignment help site, contact us.
|Investment Management Assignment Help Articles|