Delivery in day(s): 4
Business Investment Analysis Assignment Brief
This business investment analysis assignment discuss on the integrated theories of foreign direct investment (FDI) perspective.
The purpose of this assignment is to enhance the learner’s ability to analyze the contributions of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and its implications on the business growth for a selected country.
Choose one host country that you are familiar with and discuss the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in terms of the following:
- Integrated theories on foreign direct investment (FDI) perspective,
- Benefits and costs to host’s and home country’s market, and
- Main issues pertaining to government’s policy toward FDI and their implications for business growth.
- The answer should be written in accordance to the sequences.
- Your arguments must be supported by relevant journal articles and/or theory/theories with at least 5 references.
- References should use the American Psychological Association (APA) format.
The assignment will be graded on both the content as well as the presentation. You may receive a low marks due to poor presentation, even if the content is adequate. Presentation includes spelling, grammar, sentence and paragraph structure, continuity and transitions between paragraphs, headings, and other mechanics of expository writing.
- Introduction on the selected host country. (E.g. country name, government policy, economic system, GDP growth, inflation & unemployment rate, economic sectors etc).
- Discussion on the integrated theories of foreign direct investment (FDI) perspective. (E.g. internalization theory, Vernon’s product life cycle theory, Knickerbocker’s theory, the Eclectic Paradigm & Dunning’s theory).
- Discussion on the several benefits and costs to the host and home country market.
- Discussion on the main issues of government’s attitude & policy toward FDI and implications for business management(e.g. the kind of incentives, negotiation agreement, regulations etc.).
- Quality of references and citations. (e.g. journal, textbooks, articles, government publications are acceptable as references)