It is enterprise information management assignment of school of Information and Business Analytics. This assignment solution help you in the understanding of the data flow with the enterprise information management.
The main objective and purpose of this study os to achieve the dimension that the public or the individual can subscribe the term deposits or not. We have seek the help of the UCI data which is easily accessible and publicly available. This data is helpful in developing the approach and making the efforts for the industry and the organization to achieve the best practice to make them effective and efficient. UCI data is also helpful in deriving the performance which are of the algorithms and also it is used in training. Also the decision tree helps in the proper adjustment of the strategies and the decision making process which will help the analytical approach and the high growth prospects of the business. (C. X. Ling and C. Li, 1998).
For the banking scenario enterprise information management Dataset table for data and the applicability of the various inputs are provided below as we follow further. These data provided below are of the basic hygiene nature which must be ensured in the banking culture.
|Basis||Variable||Types of variable|
|Age of the person||The age of the person is required||Numerical|
|Marital Status of the person||The status of the person is required||Category|
|Job of the person||The job details are required||Category|
|Education of the person||Education are required||Category|
|House accommodation||Housing or other details||Category|
|Availing loan||Loan facility is there||Numerical|
|Any type of default||Credit default or bankruptcy||Numerical|
Based on these variables an organization can seek the full details of the customers in order to ensure the access to the subscription of the term details and in order to make the terms more comprehensive and better for the customers. (C. X. Ling and C. Li, 1998).
Data mining process is the best process which can describe that the client can subscribes a term deposit. We have approached the decision tree algorithm in the data mining process which will help us in the maximum benefit of the decision making as well as it will make the firm comprehensive with the variables discussed above and the attributes which we are following in the overall development and the maximization of the progress of the business and enterprise information management. (G. Dimitoglou, J, 2012).
Attributes to the subscription of the term deposit
There are five attributes which affects the person subscribing for the term loans, these attributes are discussed as we follow further:
- Housing or property loan – The main attribute of the person subscribing for the term loan is whether the person is able to pay for the term deposit or not. The main cause is that today for the comfort of life everybody is involved in the process of taking and disbursing the loan which is easily available and accessible from the banks and fulfill the small requirements. It is a matter of fact that for purchasing a television or a mobile phone person are taking loan facilities which has adverse effects on their saving ratio. As for example a person is earning $2000 a month and his requirements which include rent of the house, food, accommodation, conveyance and other necessary expenditures include $1200 per month. He can save $800 but suddenly a thought came in his mind that his mobile phone is obsolete and he required a latest technology phone which is costing just $8000 for him and for the stated day. Now he is thinking that in just 10 months he will pay all the money and plan to have a loan facility which ultimately makes him with nil balance and he is unavailable for saving anything from his monthly salary. These situations are worst situation which make the person doing nothing to help himself in this context. Therefore it is mandatory for subscribing to the term deposit that a person is available with the loan facility or not which will acquire the credit worthiness of the person. (G. Dimitoglou, J, 2012).
- Personal loan facility or credit availed for self purpose – Same as above is the context of the personal loan. As for example a person is earning $2000 a month and his requirements which include rent of the house, food, accommodation, conveyance and other necessary expenditures include $1200 per month. He can save $800 but suddenly a thought came in his mind that his mobile phone is obsolete and he required a latest technology phone which is costing just $8000 for him and for the stated day. Now he is thinking that in just 10 months he will pay all the money and plan to have a loan facility which ultimately makes him with nil balance and he is unavailable for saving anything from his monthly salary. These situations are worst situation which make the person doing nothing to help himself in this context. Therefore it is mandatory for subscribing to the term deposit that a person is available with the loan facility or not which will acquire the credit worthiness of the person. (G. Dimitoglou, J, 2012).
- Contact of the customer – The institution should be available with the proper contact information of the customers to safeguard them from the fraud situations.
- Balance of the customer – Balances of the customer should regularly be checked in order to get the proper knowledge of the customers and having the institutions with the safeguard and proper acknowledgements.
- Customer information and performance in the bank – The customer performance should also be regularly checked before the process of the term deposit subscription. This will help the banks in making the smooth network and relationship with the customers as well as top eradicate the fraud process from the departments of the banking institutes and chase the customers doing fraud very easily. (G. Dimitoglou, J, 2012).
It is very difficult to predict the balance of the accounts of the person who have or are suffering from the grievances. These people falls in a certain category which is divorces, widows and de facto relationships. These relationships and the person are of typical nature and fear in telling the truths related to their balances in the accounts or the money they have. They have this fear that because of their pain and grievances, and they fear that why somebody is so interested in their hard earned or left out money as the money is the most valuable resource they have after their loss. The person affecting and suffering from these types of factors are generally feel them alone and get separated from the real world making their world in imaginations and they try to fulfill their need with the basic necessities completed and they leave all the luxury and comfort from their lives. In this way the money resource is most powerful and helpful resource in making their future secure and they can be able to mitigate their expenses which are necessary to lead their life. In this order they are not interested in telling anybody about the details of their balances and the accounts for the further use. They feel very uncomfortable and even they started cutting the edges from the person asking these details, an example will make the understanding better on this topic as it was happened in the Australia Queensland, a young lady lost her husband in a car accident and got a sum of $5 million as insurance claim. Before the husband was alive they were pretty in enjoying the life and they were looking for all the comforts and luxury of their life. But as the husband lost women was in grief and she wanted to spend the life very untidy and unethically. As she was having $ 5 million but she was rarely purchasing a set of new sandals for her or spending on her requirements. When some of the bankers approach the lady to save the money for her future in order to make the proper investments and the schemes were allowing her to get the old age pensions, but she refused for all of the schemes and launched a complaint in the police station that the bank wanted to rob and steal all the money from her. Therefore by this example we can understand the thought process of the grieved person and as not underestimating their pain it is very hard to get the details of their banks. (P. S. Vadivu and V. K. David, 2010).
Learning in the supervised manner will deal with many of the problems in one go, it can be dealing with the variables or may be it can be dealing with the categories of the variables or lastly the deal can be fixed between the basis and the supervised learning techniques. The classification deal with the socio and demographic variables which we have discussed above, whereas regression deals with the variables which are of numerical nature and are targeted or fixed by the table and presented data techniques. In this report we have developed a rational approach in first of all finding the objectives and purposes of the research and we have understand the business frequently and after the understanding is prepared we have taken appropriate steps for the modeling process and the evaluation techniques. These have made us drawn the conclusion fro the research and analysis which we have done and based on that analysis the organization is able to draw the growth prospects and higher dynamics for their organization’s business. (M. Alam and S. A. Alam, 2012).
Missing Data Acknowledgement
There are several ways in which data can be missed. These are as follows:
- Incorrect posting.
- Data malfunctioned.
- Data obsolete.
- Data mismanagement.
- Data interpretation in the wrong context.
These all the ways are possible for the data missing and these can be removed by the proper practice of the data mining steps and making the organization more comprehensive, efficient and effective. These are the possible ways which can be useful in removing the process of data missing. These are as follows:
- Experimental design of the dat.
- Correlation and differences.
- Variance analysis and setting.
- Regression analysis with the pseudo-values and the variables. (R. A. Patil, P. G. Ahire, P. D. Patil, Avinash and L. Go- lande, 2012).
In all I would like to conclude that data mining techniques are very helpful for the companies to set up a performance goal and marketing goals. These techniques helps the customers and auidences with the proper likelihood, options, consequences and priorities. They develop the rational approach in the development of the responses. We have approached the decision tree algorithms practice of the data mining to procure the required data set and we have successfully completed the research and analysis in which we derive the best efforts result. In all the organization need to look after the attributes to chase up the people for the subscription of the term deposits and making the organizational growth more better and more comprehensive. It will develop the rational approach in the organization as well as make the organization more effective and more efficient. (P. S. Vadivu and V. K. David, 2010).
- X. Ling and C. Li, 1998, “Data Mining for Direct Marketing: Problems and Solutions,” Proceedings of International Conference on Knowledge Discovery from Data (KDD 98), New York City, 27-31 August 1998, pp. 73-79.
- Dimitoglou, J, 2012. A. Adams and C. M. Jim, “Comparison of the C4.5 and a Naïve Bayes Classifier for the Predic- tion of Lung Cancer Survivability,” Journal of Comput-ing, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2012, pp. 1-9.
- S. Vadivu and V. K. David, 2010, “Enhancing and Deriving Actionable Knowledge from Decision Trees,” Interna- tional Journal of Computer Science and Information Se- curity (IJCSIS), Vol. 8, No. 9, 2010, pp. 230-236.
- Alam and S. A. Alam 2012, “Actionable Knowledge Min- ing from Improved Post Processing Decision Trees,” In- ternational Conference on Computing and Control Engi- neering (ICCCE 2012), Chennai, 2012, pp. 1-8.
- A. Patil, P. G. Ahire, P. D. Patil, Avinash and L. Go- lande, 2012, “Decision Tree Post Processing for Extraction of Actionable Knowledge,” International Journal of Engi-neering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT), Vol. 2, No. 1, 2012, pp. 152-155.